new

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today is the last for this week...... For the last few days..... l have a very busy day....we do the quiz for asean and that very day we also have pelajaran am week..... Last tuesday, me n my friend name Lela n Zoen goes to Athirah and bought a tudung .....Kan di pakai hari sunday. We having a good time because it's been a while we went outing together........ l liked n l enjoyed.............
I hope tomorrow { sunday } l can relax n watch tv but........ our school invited to see the closing ceremony for Pesta Sukan bagi sekolah rendah......... n it's in the afternoom....eh....mudahan tah nda panazzzzzzzzz......
Ramadan................ rasanya nda lagi lama..... so 4 my friend who know me...........ready 4 fasting...he...he... Sudah bayar posa?.....

No comments: