new

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MyEm0.ComHari nie memang nak buat cerita... rasanya it's been a long time since I posted a new story..so here it's.......

This is the first week of cuti penggal keempat...., before we had our cuti... I been busy with a new hobby which is cooking in the staff room....first we have "cakoi" yg disediakan oleh our lady boss [pbg] which is very nice to eat while it's still hot.....secondly, we have "kueh melaya' which in Malaysia called "apam balik "... and I get my self to get the picture...
On the last day, we were asked to a ta
klimat about SPN 21 at sekolah Rimba II n I took a few photo.....
So my last story. on sunday 29 November 2008, my hubby , me, Hanan n Zawanah went to Labuan for a wedding ceremony....we have a lot of Fun because it's our first time to went to a wedding ceremony.....especially Hanan leeh.....

First : Dalam Feri kan ke Labuan.......Second : At Dewan Serbaguna at Labuan....See the "pelamin", kalernya kuning.... very nice n I'm so suprised that who came 4 the wedding can eat while waiting 4 the bride n the bridegroom.......
Third: At Parkson n Ferry terminal...... walaupun panas tapi Hanan masih mau Posing......Yea......that's Hanan.... she wishes all pf my friend see her photo terutama katanya...kakak/teacher fadzuin/ lala/ rosma....hehehe



So...that's all for this week....next week l have my long holiday but l will try to update a new story...

ps: For all my friend.... Happy Holiday...
pps : Oppp, Have a nice trip and enjoy.....MyEm0.Com

Be your self.... n you can be what u want to be......

Post by: Mummy

No comments: