new

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Morning 2 sapa-sapa yg suka baca my story....Hehehehe MyEm0.Com

So nak cerita pasal kelmarin. My daughter Hanan got a phone call n it's about her appoinment in the clinic. So l asked the nurse why and then she told me that Hanan should have her injection. So l bring Hanan to the cilinic......... The first picture : Hanan get ready for the injection..... She said she cold and a bit afraid.....

So I took another photo of her when she got her injection n after
Alhamdullillah, Hanan nda menangis...... Even the nurse said she's very good n got a sticker for it ..........MyEm0.com

l think that my story 4 today...... hummmmm... MyEm0.Com

1 comment:

UmmiRosma said...

Hanan is in deed a brave young lady....you go girl! My habibati cried out loud when she realized it....hehehehe