new

Monday, November 17, 2008

OOo it's my story again...... Yesterday morning macam biasa we went to jog. First we went to Tasek..... but it was full.....what l mean is the parking was full... So we go to Arca..... n let's Hanan n her sisters play at the playgroundMyEm0.com......MyEm0.Com

Well, after that we all decided what we want to eat for lunch.. when l asked my eldest daughter what she liked to eat, than she told me that she have a long wish for the menu..... one of them was to eat seafood..... so we prepared the food and l let all my daughter but not my son to eat. So this is our food :
Alhamdullillah, all of my daughter semua makan........ MyEm0.Comeven their uncle n auntie pun makan. So that is it.....

Ohhhhh, Hanan got a call from her teacher n asked us why Hanan doesn't go to school for 2 days.......... so she asked Hanan to come on Monday to have her examinations...

ok..... that all......MyEm0.Com

1 comment:

UmmiRosma said...

MummyHanan...

Waah...jogging with family was in fact such a wonderful experience. I have not had one yet...

The food looks yummy but was it seafood noodle?