new

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Story of my life

The story of my life for today......................... MyEm0.Com
First of all, l want to told u all about my daughter Hanan......
lt's happen when we are in the car and she sat at the back wit his bro. Then Hanan saw a small animal out side the car and then she asked her bro the name of the animal. Her bro says don't worry because it's on the out side. But Hanan very worried and said something liked this " Hummmm, l scarry........ " MyEm0.Com . Well when we heard her said like that, we tried not to laugh..... but when we thought about it we laughed.........MyEm0.Comand that about it.

Now, l'm going to tell u what l do today.... welll l woke up early in the morning to cook for somebody who wish to invited their friend. So, I will show u all, what l'm cooking..




First : beef wit black pepper sauce, second : fish asam pedas, thirdly : Opor ayam [indo style] and lastly baby kailan wit beancurd....... So u all what do u think......Look yummmy ........ l hope so.... So 4 anybody who liked to taste my cooking u can contact me..... cewah..... promote diri sendiri...... MyEm0.Com

Oh one more thing, this picture l took when my daughter Wanah n Hanan eat the tarap.....They liked it very much..... just looked at their face..... can u imagine..........
eating time......

come on ....first come first serve...
hehehehe





So, that about it. Later when l went home l will go to sleep n let my body relax.......or l just lay on the bed n read a book story......... K.....Sai cin.....

No comments: