new

Monday, November 3, 2008

The story of my life 4 today......huuummm let me think....... MyEm0.comyesterday me n my family went to damuan because hanan want to play at the playground there...... Well, they have fun.....MyEm0.comfor my self l just sat there n read my new book story...... [ which l been doing a lot lately ]..... OOpppps before l forgot, on saturday evening l went to milimewah at Lambak n something happen to me.. my car broke down [ nda mau start ] l feel frustrated...... n hot plus me cannot called my hubby.. MyEm0.comso l just sat there n wait 4 my driver.....

One more thing..... a last few week when our schooll having hari raya n teacher's day celebration, primary 6 made a poem or pantun..... for all the teachers... here it's goes about me :
" Cikgu Hajah Noraidah mahal keretanya ,
Orange warna kegemarannya,
Guru berbakat mengajar semua,
Anuar Zain artis kegemarannya "
So to the student, tq for the pantun..... l liked..... MyEm0.Com

So,there u go, l'm done 4 today.... maybe tomorrow l have a new story to tell.....MyEm0.com

No comments: