new

Friday, November 20, 2009

Nasi Briyani 4 breakfast...

Salam semua,

This morning woke up around 6.30 a.m, and l know that both my daughter Yani n Wanah are going to mengaji so l decide to cook something 4 my family and this time l choose "Nasi Briyani Ayam"...

It's been a long time since l cooked this nasi briyani...and l kind of missing it...so mayb that's why " nasi briyani 4 breakfast. Even my hubby suprised and said to me " nasi briyani ? "..l just said that we pretend that we are at the Indian restaurant...

So, enjoy my picture of nasi briyani ayam.....



Telur rebus [ l like this to eat wiht NB ]
So, this is what NB suppose to look but still missing one thing ...."acar timun"
and my portion....hemmm, the smell so yummy delicious.....wish all of u can taste my NB.....
and this picture is 4 my daughter Yani, l don't know why she like this.......Hem, that's all......

Senyum dan ceria selalu,


2 comments:

Nora Isma Fuad said...

as salam, just to say hi... salam perkenalan.Accidenly terjumpa u blog ketika visiting blog orang lain.. banyak persamaan antara kita.. sama usia,sama profesion,suka berkawan.. nama saya nora.. penulis baru.. just visit my blog... thanks,

nora fuad

Mummy Hanan said...

Salam,

Nora : nasib baik sya jumpa blog awak...sya cuba2 sja... salam kenal kmbali..thx u... sya suka tu...banyak kawan banyak pengalaman...sya tak pandai menulis tp sya suka membaca...hihihihi