new

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

l got this tag from Ummi..... Well l try to answer yea.......


Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.

2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves.
4. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

My Random Facts/Habits :

1 . I am a very happy person, like to to tell the truth eventough somebody will hate me.
2. Hugs and kisses from my hubby and kids will strengthen and cheer up my day.
3. I put my family as my priority in life beside my career.
4. I am really concern with health matters.
5. I really love to cook and make my hubby n children ate my cooking.
6. I really love " orange"
7. I always want to travel especially europe country
8. I hate cigarette smokes.
9. I will cry when l saw or know the person next to me cries.
10. I sleep cozy with the tv switch on.

So, any one l know n like to answer this, ur wish are granted............





glitter-graphics.com

No comments: