new

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Wedding of the new year.......


This wedding happen on the 2nd of Feb... Actually the bride is my baby fruit....haha [anak buah]
This ceremony took place at Rizqun Hotel.. Sutera Ball Room.....


This is the food 4 the day, clock wise : Ikan masak mango, rendang daging, nasi Briyani n sayur campur......This my daughter Hanan, Liyana a.k.a kaka, Kasfil [ my grandson], Zawanah n Qawi [ my grandson]....hehehe

Hanan insisted she took our photo so this is the out come....Can u see we not ready yet..
The present 4 all the guest.........
The mother of the bride.......Green baju.......

Oh....this my long lost friend..whom l work wit her at Subok, now she's at Sr Beribi...hem still look the same....

l took this pic before we went to the ceremony......All my children.....
Me, my hubby, Zawanah, Hanan n Hayanni.....This is my daughter Kaka wit her cousin......

Ani before kami balik, l asked my daughter to took my pic wit my hubby........

So, that's my story about my anak buah wedding..........


No comments: