new

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tagged again by Ummi Rosma.. well sorry dear because lama baru dapat buat.... n thx u...








1. Copy and paste the award and post it on your blog and sidebar.
2. Link it to the tagger.

3. Write something about the tagger too!
I was tagged by UmmiRosma and here is something about her...
"Ummi Rosma, l known her 4 almost 3 or 4 years ago..., l know that she took care of her job very serious, have 2 lovely kids, stand 4 her self, liked to cook, a busy blogger...
[ hehe]...n lastly easy to be with..."
4. Lastly, you have to state ten facts about yourself or your hobbies before tagging the next favourite blogging buddies.
"I'm married to a wonderful hubby Haji Yussof and we are blessed with five children. Being a teacher, doesnot affect the sense of motherhood as I put my family as my priority in life. I indulge myself very much in cooking, reading, travelling and blogging of course! I'm a person who liked to make joke. I love anything that have ORANGE as it colour. I'm grateful to Allah for bestowing upon me. May my family and I be guided and protected by Allah the Almighty..Amin..."

I like to share this with my dear Rose.

No comments: