new

Friday, May 1, 2009

Salam Semua....

What did l do today ??????

This morning, went to pasaar bunga... bought 3 type of flowers : 1. Bunga kembang pukul 9, 2. Daun kerupuk , 3. Rumput hijau....... Gardening for our garden at the school....

Went home : watch the youtube and download drama bersiri " Dari Mata Arisa EP 36"...... wish l know what going to happen n the next episod....

Afternoon: Asked my maid to cook 4 my children...after that l cooked the Sambal Tahai spt yg di order.....

At 4.30 this evening : Send Kaka to her tuiesyen class at Qlap, then went to Tasik to jog Running wit my other childrens....... At 6.30 : went to my bro house to gave him the Sambal Tahai.....
At 7.00 pm : Waiting 4 my hubby at The Mall.... he take us there to have our dinner Diner ... sorry 4get to take pic....coz... all my children are hungry....
At 9.00 pm : went home felt tired ..even Hanan sleep.....

Tomorow : have to wake up early coz gonna cook 4 somebody.......and also l have an early class tomorow morning...huhuhuCrying 2

Love,

No comments: